ALPS (Auto Legal Protection Services), is based in Congleton, Cheshire and is an award winning leading provider of Motor Claims Solutions, Road Rescue Services and Legal Expenses Insurance products to Insurance Brokers, Networks & Intermediaries throughout the UK.
We have multiple vacancies for .net Software Developers, with varying degrees of experience.
The role is responsible for the upkeep and continuous improvements of the claims management systems and websites within the business.
The Role requires the candidate to:-
- Respond to job requests logged on our help desk.
- Liaise with colleagues to gather all information needed to complete the task.
- Prioritise own workload to help with the workflow of the business.
- Maintain the in-house case management systems, websites, servers etc.
- Set up new users when they join the business with access to the system and necessary hardware.
- Be the first line response for hardware issues.
The Successful Candidate must have:-
- The ability to follow instructions from a Supervisor and self-managed workload.
- Experience with Visual Basic and MS SQL is preferred but not essential.
- Able to stay focussed when working on individual tasks
- Ability to demonstrate excellent organisational time management and task planning skills.
- Responsible attitude towards the handling of sensitive information, including the ability to collect, analyse and summarise information.
- Effective verbal, written and telephone communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail whilst working at a quick pace.
- Ability to identify problems in order to come up with appropriate and effective solutions.
ALPS is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity.
All applicants must have full UK working rights.