ALPS (Auto Legal Protection Services), is based in Congleton, Cheshire and is an award winning leading provider of Motor Claims Solutions, Road Rescue Services and Legal Expenses Insurance products to Insurance Brokers, Networks & Intermediaries throughout the UK.
We are looking for Experienced Claims Handlers to come and work in our friendly and lively Team dealing with RTA claims, offering a claims to closure service from the initial client or broker instruction to full & final settlement/Litigation; whilst always being able to deliver exceptional Customer Service through our range of products and services.
The role involves:
- Answering incoming telephone calls;
- Inputting new claims onto the system;
- Liaising with clients, brokers and insurers;
- Reporting claims to client and Third Party insurers;
- Chasing Third Party insurers for their admission of liability, cheques, hire offers etc;
- Chasing client’s insurers for updates on the client’s vehicle damage;
- Formulating liability arguments;
To be Successful you must have:-
- At least 6-12 months experience in this area.
- Worked in a busy Legal/Auto Insurance Environment
- A bright, outgoing and self-motivated personality
- Superb Customer Service skills and a real ‘ Can do’ attitude
In Return we offer:-
- A fantastic working environment within a supportive and friendly Team
- Great working conditions, with base salary and strong bonus structure, Pension Scheme and holiday allowance
- Extensive and on-going training
- Career progression opportunities.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of please contact Barbara.firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPS is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity.
All applicants must have full UK working rights.